The editors note with great sadness the untimely death of Professor Keith Soothill. Professor Soothill's work was regularly featured in The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice and his research was always characterised by great academic rigour, humanity and wit – this current article is no exception.
‘Marginal’ Crime: The Example of Blackmail in Representing Evolving Crime Narratives
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Howard League and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 221–236, July 2014
How to Cite
Peelo, M. and Soothill, K. (2014), ‘Marginal’ Crime: The Example of Blackmail in Representing Evolving Crime Narratives. The Howard Journal of Criminal Justice, 53: 221–236. doi: 10.1111/hojo.12061
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2013
- ESRC. Grant Number: RES-576-25-0019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!