This manuscript was presented at the 10th World IHPBA Congress, Paris, 1–5 July 2012.
Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation versus surgical radiofrequency ablation for malignant liver tumours: the long-term results
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 595–601, August 2013
How to Cite
Wong, J., Lee, K.-F., Yu, S. C.-H., Lee, P. S.-F., Cheung, Y.-S., Chong, C.-N., Ip, P. C.-T. and Lai, P. B.-S. (2013), Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation versus surgical radiofrequency ablation for malignant liver tumours: the long-term results. HPB, 15: 595–601. doi: 10.1111/hpb.12014
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.