This manuscript was presented at the annual AHPBA meeting, Miami, 20–24 February 2013.
Surgical portosystemic shunts in the era of TIPS and liver transplantation are still relevant
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 481–493, May 2014
How to Cite
Gur, I., Diggs, B. S. and Orloff, S. L. (2014), Surgical portosystemic shunts in the era of TIPS and liver transplantation are still relevant. HPB, 16: 481–493. doi: 10.1111/hpb.12163
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.