This manuscript was presented at the 10th Congress of the European–African Hepato Pancreato Biliary Association, 29–31 May 2013, Belgrade.
Postoperative pain control using continuous i.m. bupivacaine infusion plus patient-controlled analgesia compared with epidural analgesia after major hepatectomy
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 601–609, July 2014
How to Cite
Wong-Lun-Hing, E. M., van Dam, R. M., Welsh, F. K. S., Wells, J. K. G., John, T. G., Cresswell, A. B., Dejong, C. H. C. and Rees, M. (2014), Postoperative pain control using continuous i.m. bupivacaine infusion plus patient-controlled analgesia compared with epidural analgesia after major hepatectomy. HPB, 16: 601–609. doi: 10.1111/hpb.12183
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!