Factors associated with faith-based health counselling in the United States: implications for dissemination of evidence-based behavioural medicine
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 129–139, March 2013
How to Cite
Fallon, E. A., Bopp, M. and Webb, B. (2013), Factors associated with faith-based health counselling in the United States: implications for dissemination of evidence-based behavioural medicine. Health & Social Care in the Community, 21: 129–139. doi: 10.1111/hsc.12001
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication: 20 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.