A vacation for the homeless: evaluating a collaborative community respite programme in Canada through clients’ perspectives
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 159–170, March 2013
How to Cite
Perreault, M., Jaimes, A., Rabouin, D., White, N. D. and Milton, D. (2013), A vacation for the homeless: evaluating a collaborative community respite programme in Canada through clients’ perspectives. Health & Social Care in the Community, 21: 159–170. doi: 10.1111/hsc.12004
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication 3 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!