The public’s viewpoint on the right to hastened death in Alberta, Canada: findings from a population survey study
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 200–208, March 2013
How to Cite
Wilson, D. M., Birch, S., MacLeod, R., Dhanji, N., Osei-Waree, J. and Cohen, J. (2013), The public’s viewpoint on the right to hastened death in Alberta, Canada: findings from a population survey study. Health & Social Care in the Community, 21: 200–208. doi: 10.1111/hsc.12007
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted for publication 22 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.