Paediatric spinal fusion surgery and the transition to home-based care: provider expectations and carer experiences
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Health & Social Care in the Community
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 634–643, November 2013
How to Cite
Barnard, J. G., Albright, K., Morrato, E. H., Nowels, C. T., Benefield, E. M., Hadley-Miller, N. A., Kempe, A. and Erickson, M. A. (2013), Paediatric spinal fusion surgery and the transition to home-based care: provider expectations and carer experiences. Health & Social Care in the Community, 21: 634–643. doi: 10.1111/hsc.12049
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Children's Hospital Colorado
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.