Works of Love in a World of Violence: Kierkegaard, Feminism, and the Limits of Self-Sacrifice
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© by Hypatia, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 568–584, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Green, D. N. (2013), Works of Love in a World of Violence: Kierkegaard, Feminism, and the Limits of Self-Sacrifice. Hypatia, 28: 568–584. doi: 10.1111/hypa.12009
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!