Submission to Crossing Borders Special Issue
Feminism and the Islamic Revival: Freedom as a Practice of Belonging
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© by Hypatia, Inc.
Special Issue: Crossing Borders Special Issue
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 323–340, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Weir, A. (2013), Feminism and the Islamic Revival: Freedom as a Practice of Belonging. Hypatia, 28: 323–340. doi: 10.1111/hypa.12012
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!