Invited Book Review
Making Feminist Sense of the Global Justice Movement. By CATHERINE ESCHLE and BICE MAIGUASHCA Lanham., Md.: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 2010.
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
© by Hypatia, Inc.
Special Issue: Crossing Borders Special Issue
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 388–390, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Schweitzer, K. (2013), Making Feminist Sense of the Global Justice Movement. By CATHERINE ESCHLE and BICE MAIGUASHCA Lanham., Md.: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 2010. . Hypatia, 28: 388–390. doi: 10.1111/hypa.12013
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!