Borders Crossed, and Some of Those Who Have Crossed Them
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© by Hypatia, Inc.
Special Issue: Crossing Borders Special Issue
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 404–409, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Mcbride, W. L. (2013), Borders Crossed, and Some of Those Who Have Crossed Them. Hypatia, 28: 404–409. doi: 10.1111/hypa.12016
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- 2003. A short history of the International Federation of Philosophical Societies (FISP). Ankara: Edition of the Philosophical Society of Turkey. .
- 1973. Cartesian meditations. Trans. Dorion Cairns. The Hague: Martinus Nijhoff.
- 1977. The rise of American philosophy: Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1860–1930. New Haven: Yale University Press. .
- 1973. The growth and development of mothers. New York: Harper & Row. .
- 1934. The eighth international congress of philosophy. Journal of Philosophy 31 (22): 589–601. .