Submission to Crossing Borders Special Issue
Antigone Claimed: “I Am a Stranger!” Political Theory and the Figure of the Stranger
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© by Hypatia, Inc.
Special Issue: Crossing Borders Special Issue
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 307–322, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Castro, A. F. H. (2013), Antigone Claimed: “I Am a Stranger!” Political Theory and the Figure of the Stranger. Hypatia, 28: 307–322. doi: 10.1111/hypa.12021
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!