Invited Book Review
Gaga Feminism: Sex, Gender, and the End of Normal. By J. JACK HALBERSTAM. Boston: Beacon Press, 2012.
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© by Hypatia, Inc.
Special Issue: Crossing Borders Special Issue
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 395–398, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Denike, M. (2013), Gaga Feminism: Sex, Gender, and the End of Normal. By J. JACK HALBERSTAM. Boston: Beacon Press, 2012. . Hypatia, 28: 395–398. doi: 10.1111/hypa.12028
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!