Northward extrusion of the ultrahigh-pressure units in the southern Dabie metamorphic belt, east-central China
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Thematic section: Frontier of micro-scale analysis of HP and UHP rocks. Guest Editors: K. Okamoto, M. Terabayashi and H. Yamamoto
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 51–62, March 2013
How to Cite
Yamamoto, H., Terabayashi, M., Okura, H., Matsui, T., Kaneko, Y., Ishikawa, M. and Maruyama, S. (2013), Northward extrusion of the ultrahigh-pressure units in the southern Dabie metamorphic belt, east-central China. Island Arc, 22: 51–62. doi: 10.1111/iar.12004
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!