The tectonic evolution of a Neo-Tethyan (Eocene–Oligocene) island-arc (Walash and Naopurdan groups) in the Kurdistan region of the Northeast Iraqi Zagros Suture Zone
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Thematic section: Frontier of micro-scale analysis of HP and UHP rocks. Guest Editors: K. Okamoto, M. Terabayashi and H. Yamamoto
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 104–125, March 2013
How to Cite
Ali, S. A., Buckman, S., Aswad, K. J., Jones, B. G., Ismail, S. A. and Nutman, A. P. (2013), The tectonic evolution of a Neo-Tethyan (Eocene–Oligocene) island-arc (Walash and Naopurdan groups) in the Kurdistan region of the Northeast Iraqi Zagros Suture Zone. Island Arc, 22: 104–125. doi: 10.1111/iar.12007
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
- Iraqi Government
- University of Wollongong's GeoQuest Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!