How the Mariana Volcanic Arc ends in the south
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Thematic section: Frontier of micro-scale analysis of HP and UHP rocks. Guest Editors: K. Okamoto, M. Terabayashi and H. Yamamoto
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 133–148, March 2013
How to Cite
Stern, R. J., Tamura, Y., Masuda, H., Fryer, P., Martinez, F., Ishizuka, O. and Bloomer, S. H. (2013), How the Mariana Volcanic Arc ends in the south. Island Arc, 22: 133–148. doi: 10.1111/iar.12008
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
- JSPS. Grant Number: 23340166
- NSF. Grant Number: 961352
- UTD Geosciences. Grant Number: 1239
Table S1 Result of isotopic analysis for 40Ar/39Ar dating of Tracey Seamount lava.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.