Metamorphic P–T evolution of high-pressure eclogites from garnet growth and reaction textures: Insights from the Kaghan Valley transect, northern Pakistan
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Thematic section: Frontier of micro-scale analysis of HP and UHP rocks. Guest Editors: K. Okamoto, M. Terabayashi and H. Yamamoto
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 4–24, March 2013
How to Cite
Rehman, H. U., Yamamoto, H. and Shin, K. (2013), Metamorphic P–T evolution of high-pressure eclogites from garnet growth and reaction textures: Insights from the Kaghan Valley transect, northern Pakistan. Island Arc, 22: 4–24. doi: 10.1111/iar.12010
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: KAKENHI 22540472
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!