Theoretical and quantitative analyses of the fault slip rate uncertainties from single event and erosion of the accumulated offset
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 185–196, June 2013
How to Cite
Ren, Z., Zhang, Z., Chen, T. and Wang, W. (2013), Theoretical and quantitative analyses of the fault slip rate uncertainties from single event and erosion of the accumulated offset. Island Arc, 22: 185–196. doi: 10.1111/iar.12015
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- National Nonprofit Fundamental Research Grant of China. Grant Number: IGCEA1119
- Foundation of Returned Overseas Scholars of China and National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41102136
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!