Redox state at ultrahigh-pressure metamorphism: Constraint from the Chinese Continental Scientific Drilling eclogites
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Thematic section: Frontier of micro-scale analysis of HP and UHP rocks. Guest Editors: K. Okamoto, M. Terabayashi and H. Yamamoto
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 25–36, March 2013
How to Cite
Okamoto, K., Jahn, B., Yui, T.-F. and Akasaka, M. (2013), Redox state at ultrahigh-pressure metamorphism: Constraint from the Chinese Continental Scientific Drilling eclogites. Island Arc, 22: 25–36. doi: 10.1111/iar.12016
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- JSPS. Grant Number: 21540468
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!