Micro-X-ray absorption near edge structure determination of Fe3+/ΣFe in omphacite inclusion within garnet from Dabie eclogite, East-Central China
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Thematic section: Frontier of micro-scale analysis of HP and UHP rocks. Guest Editors: K. Okamoto, M. Terabayashi and H. Yamamoto
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 37–50, March 2013
How to Cite
Terabayashi, M., Matsui, T., Okamoto, K., Ozawa, H., Kaneko, Y. and Maruyama, S. (2013), Micro-X-ray absorption near edge structure determination of Fe3+/ΣFe in omphacite inclusion within garnet from Dabie eclogite, East-Central China. Island Arc, 22: 37–50. doi: 10.1111/iar.12017
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Numbers: 19340152, 22540493
- KEK. Grant Numbers: 2006P002, 2007G091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!