Rift-related origin of the Paleoproterozoic Kuncha Formation, and cooling history of the Kuncha nappe and Taplejung granites, eastern Nepal Lesser Himalaya: a multichronological approach
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Thematic section: Zircon multichronology: Fission-track, U-Pb, and combined fission-track–U-Pb studies. Guest Editors: H. Iwano, Y. Orihashi, M. Ogasawara, T. Hirata
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 338–360, September 2013
How to Cite
Sakai, H., Iwano, H., Danhara, T., Takigami, Y., Rai, S. M., Upreti, B. N. and Hirata, T. (2013), Rift-related origin of the Paleoproterozoic Kuncha Formation, and cooling history of the Kuncha nappe and Taplejung granites, eastern Nepal Lesser Himalaya: a multichronological approach. Island Arc, 22: 338–360. doi: 10.1111/iar.12021
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 11304030, 11691112, 23340156
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!