Transport process of sand grains from fluvial to deep marine regions estimated by luminescence of feldspar: example from the Kumano area, central Japan
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 242–257, June 2013
How to Cite
Shirai, M. and Hayashizaki, R. (2013), Transport process of sand grains from fluvial to deep marine regions estimated by luminescence of feldspar: example from the Kumano area, central Japan. Island Arc, 22: 242–257. doi: 10.1111/iar.12026
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- Basic Science Research Projects, via The Sumitomo Foundation. Grant Number: 040212
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!