Geological setting of basaltic rocks in an accretionary complex, Khangai–Khentei Belt, Mongolia
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 227–241, June 2013
How to Cite
Tsukada, K., Nakane, Y., Yamamoto, K., Kurihara, T., Otoh, S., Kashiwagi, K., Chuluun, M., Gonchigdorj, S., Nuramkhaan, M., Niwa, M. and Tokiwa, T. (2013), Geological setting of basaltic rocks in an accretionary complex, Khangai–Khentei Belt, Mongolia. Island Arc, 22: 227–241. doi: 10.1111/iar.12028
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2012
- Heiwa Nakajima Foundation
- Ito Kagaku Shinko-kai
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 20403013
- JSPS Fellowship. Grant Number: 02087
- Socho-Sairyo-Keihi of the Nagoya University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!