Emplacement of hot Lesser Himalayan nappes from 15 to 10 Ma in the Jumla–Surkhet region, western Nepal, and their thermal imprint on the underlying Early Miocene fluvial Dumri Formation
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Thematic section: Zircon multichronology: Fission-track, U-Pb, and combined fission-track–U-Pb studies. Guest Editors: H. Iwano, Y. Orihashi, M. Ogasawara, T. Hirata
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 361–381, September 2013
How to Cite
Sakai, H., Iwano, H., Danhara, T., Hirata, T. and Takigami, Y. (2013), Emplacement of hot Lesser Himalayan nappes from 15 to 10 Ma in the Jumla–Surkhet region, western Nepal, and their thermal imprint on the underlying Early Miocene fluvial Dumri Formation. Island Arc, 22: 361–381. doi: 10.1111/iar.12030
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 11304030, 11691112, 23340156
Vol. 22, Issue 4, 562, Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!