A review of the present state of the absolute calibration for zircon fission track geochronometry using the external detector method
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Thematic section: Zircon multichronology: Fission-track, U-Pb, and combined fission-track–U-Pb studies. Guest Editors: H. Iwano, Y. Orihashi, M. Ogasawara, T. Hirata
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 264–279, September 2013
How to Cite
Danhara, T. and Iwano, H. (2013), A review of the present state of the absolute calibration for zircon fission track geochronometry using the external detector method. Island Arc, 22: 264–279. doi: 10.1111/iar.12035
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!