SHRIMP U–Pb age of SoriZ93 zircon from the Sori Granodiorite, Northeast Japan: a potential reference zircon of Late Cretaceous age
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Thematic section: Zircon multichronology: Fission-track, U-Pb, and combined fission-track–U-Pb studies. Guest Editors: H. Iwano, Y. Orihashi, M. Ogasawara, T. Hirata
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 306–317, September 2013
How to Cite
Ogasawara, M., Fukuyama, M., Horie, K., Sumii, T., Takehara, M. and Sudo, M. (2013), SHRIMP U–Pb age of SoriZ93 zircon from the Sori Granodiorite, Northeast Japan: a potential reference zircon of Late Cretaceous age. Island Arc, 22: 306–317. doi: 10.1111/iar.12041
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!