Carbon isotope stratigraphy of Torinosu-type limestone in the western Paleo-Pacific and its implication to paleoceanography in the Late Jurassic and earliest Cretaceous
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 16–32, March 2014
How to Cite
Kakizaki, Y. and Kano, A. (2014), Carbon isotope stratigraphy of Torinosu-type limestone in the western Paleo-Pacific and its implication to paleoceanography in the Late Jurassic and earliest Cretaceous. Island Arc, 23: 16–32. doi: 10.1111/iar.12056
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- Fukada Geological Institute
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 25800288
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!