Abrupt Late Holocene uplifts of the southern Izu Peninsula, central Japan: Evidence from emerged marine sessile assemblages
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 51–61, March 2014
How to Cite
Kitamura, A., Koyama, M., Itasaka, K., Miyairi, Y. and Mori, H. (2014), Abrupt Late Holocene uplifts of the southern Izu Peninsula, central Japan: Evidence from emerged marine sessile assemblages. Island Arc, 23: 51–61. doi: 10.1111/iar.12059
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- Shizuoka University
- Shizuoka Prefectural Government Office
- Strategic Funds for the Promotion of Science and Technology
- Agency for Cultural Affairs, Kanto Regional the Ministry of the Environment
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!