The influence of agricultural system, stand structural complexity and landscape context on foraging birds in oil palm landscapes
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
© 2013 British Ornithologists' Union
Volume 155, Issue 2, pages 297–312, April 2013
How to Cite
Azhar, B., Lindenmayer, D. B., Wood, J., Fischer, J., Manning, A., Mcelhinny, C., Zakaria, M. (2013), The influence of agricultural system, stand structural complexity and landscape context on foraging birds in oil palm landscapes. Ibis, 155: 297–312. doi: 10.1111/ibi.12025
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
- Fundamental Research Grant Scheme
- Wildlife Conservation Society's Research Fellowship Grant 2009
- Malaysia Nature Society's Tan Kean Chong Bird Conservation Memorial Fund
- The Australian National University's Field Trip Grant 2009
Table S1. List of 208 bird species and 19 bird guilds recorded in 55 oil palm landscapes and a logged peat swamp forest in Peninsular Malaysia.
Figure S1. Study areas in Perak, Selangor and Negeri Sembilan in Peninsular Malaysia.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.