Corticosterone and stable isotopes in feathers predict egg size in Atlantic Puffins Fratercula arctica
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
© 2013 British Ornithologists' Union
Volume 155, Issue 2, pages 413–418, April 2013
How to Cite
Kouwenberg, A.-L., Mark Hipfner, J., McKay, D. W., Storey, A. E. (2013), Corticosterone and stable isotopes in feathers predict egg size in Atlantic Puffins Fratercula arctica. Ibis, 155: 413–418. doi: 10.1111/ibi.12030
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- Memorial University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!