Vocal cooperation between the sexes in Little Spotted Kiwi Apteryx owenii
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
© 2013 British Ornithologists' Union
Volume 155, Issue 2, pages 229–245, April 2013
How to Cite
Digby, A., Bell, B. D., Teal, P. D. (2013), Vocal cooperation between the sexes in Little Spotted Kiwi Apteryx owenii. Ibis, 155: 229–245. doi: 10.1111/ibi.12031
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Victoria University of Wellington Doctoral Assistantship
- VUW's Centre for Biodiversity and Restoration Ecology
- Bank of New Zealand Save the Kiwi Trust
Table S1. The 95% confidence set of the generalised linear models relating hook presence to playback and distance in male calls.
Table S2. The 95% confidence set of the frequency–morphology models, selected by AICc rank.
Table S3. The 95% confidence set of temporal−morphology models.
Figure S1. Effect coefficients for the 95% confidence set of models relating hook presence to call distance and playback, and their weighted average (avg).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.