A reappraisal of the systematic affinities of Socotran, Arabian and East African scops owls (Otus, Strigidae) using a combination of molecular, biometric and acoustic data
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 British Ornithologists' Union
Volume 155, Issue 3, pages 518–533, July 2013
How to Cite
Pons, J.-M., Kirwan, G. M., Porter, R. F., Fuchs, J. (2013), A reappraisal of the systematic affinities of Socotran, Arabian and East African scops owls (Otus, Strigidae) using a combination of molecular, biometric and acoustic data. Ibis, 155: 518–533. doi: 10.1111/ibi.12041
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!