Causes of variable reproductive performance by Southern Ground-hornbill Bucorvus leadbeateri and implications for management
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 British Ornithologists' Union
Volume 155, Issue 3, pages 476–484, July 2013
How to Cite
Wilson, G., Hockey, P. A. R. (2013), Causes of variable reproductive performance by Southern Ground-hornbill Bucorvus leadbeateri and implications for management. Ibis, 155: 476–484. doi: 10.1111/ibi.12042
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2011
- DST/NRF Centre of Excellence at the Percy FitzPatrick Institute of African Ornithology, Dow Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Abax Foundation
- South African National Research Foundation
- University of Cape Town
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!