Deceased 20 May 2012.
UV reflectance as a cue in egg discrimination in two Prinia species exploited differently by brood parasites in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 British Ornithologists' Union
Volume 155, Issue 3, pages 571–575, July 2013
How to Cite
Yang, C., Wang, L., Hsu, Y.-C., Antonov, A., Moksnes, A., Røskaft, E., Liang, W., Stokke, B. G. (2013), UV reflectance as a cue in egg discrimination in two Prinia species exploited differently by brood parasites in Taiwan. Ibis, 155: 571–575. doi: 10.1111/ibi.12043
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!