The carotenoid-based red cap of the Middle Spotted Woodpecker Dendrocopos medius reflects individual quality and territory size
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 British Ornithologists' Union
Volume 155, Issue 4, pages 804–813, October 2013
How to Cite
Leniowski, K., Węgrzyn, E. (2013), The carotenoid-based red cap of the Middle Spotted Woodpecker Dendrocopos medius reflects individual quality and territory size. Ibis, 155: 804–813. doi: 10.1111/ibi.12050
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- POL-POSTDOC III. Grant Number: PBZ MNiSW 07/2006/13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!