Late-moulting Black-necked Grebes Podiceps nigricollis show greater body mass in the face of failing food supply
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 British Ornithologists' Union
Volume 155, Issue 4, pages 814–822, October 2013
How to Cite
Fox, A. D., Ramo, C., Varo, N., Sánchez, M. I., Amat, J. A., Green, A. J. (2013), Late-moulting Black-necked Grebes Podiceps nigricollis show greater body mass in the face of failing food supply. Ibis, 155: 814–822. doi: 10.1111/ibi.12075
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- Consejería de Innovación
- Ciencia y Empresa
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: P07-CVI-02700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!