Interactive effects of obligate scavengers and scavenger community richness on lagomorph carcass consumption patterns
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 British Ornithologists' Union
Volume 155, Issue 4, pages 881–885, October 2013
How to Cite
Sebastián-González, E., Sánchez-Zapata, J. A., Donázar, J. A., Selva, N., Cortés-Avizanda, A., Hiraldo, F., Blázquez, M., Botella, F., Moleón, M. (2013), Interactive effects of obligate scavengers and scavenger community richness on lagomorph carcass consumption patterns. Ibis, 155: 881–885. doi: 10.1111/ibi.12079
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Education (Plan Nacional de I+D+i 2008–2011). Grant Number: 23/2007 ICTS-RBD
- Unique Technological and Scientific Infrastructure Programme ‘Doñana Scientific Reserve’
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation . Grant Numbers: CGL2009-12753-C02-02 , CGL2012-400313-C02-02
- Generalitat Valenciana . Grant Number: ACOMP/2012/147
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!