Providing chicks with extra food lowers male but not female provisioning in the House Sparrow Passer domesticus
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 British Ornithologists' Union
Volume 155, Issue 4, pages 857–866, October 2013
How to Cite
Cleasby, I. R., Nakagawa, S., Burke, T. (2013), Providing chicks with extra food lowers male but not female provisioning in the House Sparrow Passer domesticus. Ibis, 155: 857–866. doi: 10.1111/ibi.12080
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- Natural Environment Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!