Roost site selection by Little Owls Athene noctua in relation to environmental conditions and life-history stages
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 British Ornithologists' Union
Volume 155, Issue 4, pages 847–856, October 2013
How to Cite
Bock, A., Naef-Daenzer, B., Keil, H., Korner-Nievergelt, F., Perrig, M., Grüebler, M. U. (2013), Roost site selection by Little Owls Athene noctua in relation to environmental conditions and life-history stages. Ibis, 155: 847–856. doi: 10.1111/ibi.12081
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 3100A 132951/1
- Hirschmann foundation
- Karl Mayer foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!