Environmental correlates of annual survival differ between two ecologically similar and congeneric owls
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 British Ornithologists' Union
Volume 155, Issue 4, pages 823–834, October 2013
How to Cite
Pavón-Jordán, D., Karell, P., Ahola, K., Kolunen, H., Pietiäinen, H., Karstinen, T., Brommer, J. E. (2013), Environmental correlates of annual survival differ between two ecologically similar and congeneric owls. Ibis, 155: 823–834. doi: 10.1111/ibi.12082
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Foundations' Post Doc Pool
- Academy of Finland
- Research Foundation of the University of Helsinki
- Ella ja Georg Ehrnrooth Foundation
- KONE Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!