Tracing site-specific isotopic signatures along a Blue Tit Cyanistes caeruleus food chain
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Ornithologists' Union
Volume 156, Issue 1, pages 165–175, January 2014
How to Cite
Charmantier, A., Blondel, J., Perret, P., Harmelin-Vivien, M. (2014), Tracing site-specific isotopic signatures along a Blue Tit Cyanistes caeruleus food chain. Ibis, 156: 165–175. doi: 10.1111/ibi.12094
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- International Research Group (GDRI) Dynamics of Biodiversity and Life-History traits
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-08-JCJC-0041-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!