The diet of Common Guillemot Uria aalge chicks provides evidence of changing prey communities in the North Sea
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Ornithologists' Union
Volume 156, Issue 1, pages 23–34, January 2014
How to Cite
Anderson, H. B., Evans, P. G. H., Potts, J. M., Harris, M. P., Wanless, S. (2014), The diet of Common Guillemot Uria aalge chicks provides evidence of changing prey communities in the North Sea. Ibis, 156: 23–34. doi: 10.1111/ibi.12099
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!