Nestboxes and immigration drive the growth of an urban Peregrine Falcon Falco peregrinus population
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 British Ornithologists' Union
Volume 156, Issue 1, pages 107–115, January 2014
How to Cite
Altwegg, R., Jenkins, A., Abadi, F. (2014), Nestboxes and immigration drive the growth of an urban Peregrine Falcon Falco peregrinus population. Ibis, 156: 107–115. doi: 10.1111/ibi.12125
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- Claude Leon Foundation
- University of Cape Town
- Steve Phelps and Peregrine Properties
- BirdLife South Africa and Vodacom South Africa
- National Research Foundation of South Africa. Grant Number: 85802
Appendix S1. Directed acyclic graph of the integrated population model for the urban Peregrine Falcon population.
Appendix S2. BUGS code to fit the integrated population model for the urban Peregrine Falcon population.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.