Experimental food supplementation affects the physical development, behaviour and survival of Little Owl Athene noctua nestlings
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 British Ornithologists' Union
Volume 156, Issue 4, pages 755–767, October 2014
How to Cite
Perrig, M., Grüebler, M. U., Keil, H., Naef-Daenzer, B. (2014), Experimental food supplementation affects the physical development, behaviour and survival of Little Owl Athene noctua nestlings. Ibis, 156: 755–767. doi: 10.1111/ibi.12171
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 3100A 132951/1
- Hirschmann Foundation
- Karl Mayer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!