Colonization and extinction dynamics of a declining migratory bird are influenced by climate and habitat degradation
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 156, Issue 4, pages 788–798, October 2014
How to Cite
Mustin, K., Amar, A., Redpath, S. M. (2014), Colonization and extinction dynamics of a declining migratory bird are influenced by climate and habitat degradation. Ibis, 156: 788–798. doi: 10.1111/ibi.12173
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- Forestry Commission
- English Nature
- Woodland Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!