Extrapolations from field studies and known faunas converge on dramatically increased estimates of global microgastrine parasitoid wasp species richness (Hymenoptera: Braconidae)
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 530–536, July 2013
How to Cite
Rodriguez, J. J., Fernández-Triana, J. L., Smith, M. A., Janzen, D. H., Hallwachs, W., Erwin, T. L., Whitfield, J. B. (2013), Extrapolations from field studies and known faunas converge on dramatically increased estimates of global microgastrine parasitoid wasp species richness (Hymenoptera: Braconidae). Insect Conservation and Diversity, 6: 530–536. doi: 10.1111/icad.12003
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis. Grant Numbers: #EF-0553768, 0072730, 0515699, OISE-0809175, DEB 1020510, 2009-35302-05250, 2008-0GI-ICI-03, BSR 9024770, DEB 9306296, 9400829, 9705072
- Jessie B. Cox Charitable Trust
- Blue Moon Fund
- Guanacaste Dry Forest Conservation Fund
- Area de Conservación Guanacaste
- University of Pennsylvania. Grant Numbers: #EF-0553768, 0072730, 0515699, OISE-0809175, DEB 1020510, 2009-35302-05250, 2008-0GI-ICI-03, BSR 9024770, DEB 9306296, 9400829, 9705072
- U.S. N.S.F.. Grant Number: #EF-0553768
- State of California and NSF Doctoral Dissertation Enhancement Program. Grant Number: OISE-0809175
- U.S. N.S.F.. Grant Number: DEB 1020510
- U.S. Department of Agriculture. Grant Number: 2009-35302-05250
- Government of Canada. Grant Number: 2008-0GI-ICI-03
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Numbers: 0072730, 0515699, BSR 9024770, DEB 9306296, 9400829, 9705072
- Wege Foundation
- International Conservation Fund of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!