Does species-level resolution matter? Taxonomic sufficiency in terrestrial arthropod biodiversity studies
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 453–462, July 2013
How to Cite
Timms, L. L., Bowden, J. J., Summerville, K. S., Buddle, C. M. (2013), Does species-level resolution matter? Taxonomic sufficiency in terrestrial arthropod biodiversity studies. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 6: 453–462. doi: 10.1111/icad.12004
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!