Multiple lines of evidence suggest mosaic polyploidy in the hybrid parthenogenetic stick insect lineage Acanthoxyla
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 537–548, July 2013
How to Cite
Myers, S. S., Trewick, S. A., Morgan-Richards, M. (2013), Multiple lines of evidence suggest mosaic polyploidy in the hybrid parthenogenetic stick insect lineage Acanthoxyla. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 6: 537–548. doi: 10.1111/icad.12008
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Entomological Society of New Zealand
- Massey Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!