Phylogeographic pointers to conservation needs: South Africa's flagship dung beetle, Circellium bacchus
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 549–560, September 2013
How to Cite
Sole, C. L., Scholtz, C. H. (2013), Phylogeographic pointers to conservation needs: South Africa's flagship dung beetle, Circellium bacchus. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 6: 549–560. doi: 10.1111/icad.12011
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!